|VALUABLE TRAVEL PACKAGES|
1. TOKYO TOWER
Enjoy a panorama of Tokyo from the main observation platform.
2. MEIJI SHRINE
Take in a fine example of Japanese shrine architecture, nestled in a peaceful, picturesque area.
3. AKASAKA GUEST HOUSE （Drive by）
A magnificent Western-style palace built in the baroque architectural style.
4. NATIONAL DIET BUILDING （Drive by）
Drive by the imposing Japanese Capitol （the House of Parliament） dominated by a massive central tower.
5. IMPERIAL PALACE EAST GARDEN
Enjoy a pleasant walk in the East Garden of the Imperial Palace, as a place of historical interest and scenic beauty. （Mon., Fri. & when East Garden is closed, visit IMPERIAL PALACE PLAZA, DOUBLE BRIDGE instead of East Garden. .）
6. GINZA SHOPPING DISTRICT （Drive through）
7. JAPANESE STYLE LUNCH
Please enjoy a Japanese style lunch.
Vegetarian Menu is available on request.
* The location of the restaurant and the menu might be changed due to operational reasons.
8. HAMA-RIKYU GARDEN
This garden is a typical Daimyo （Japanese feudal lord） garden in the Edo period with a tidal pond.
9. SUMIDA RIVER CRUISE
Enjoy a boat ride from a Port of Tokyo, Hinode Pier to Asakusa and see a harmonious blend of old and new Tokyo!
10. ASAKUSA KANNON TEMPLE & NAKAMISE SHOPPING STREET
Famous cultural landmark in Tokyo.
Walk down an active shopping street “Nakamise” leading to one of the finest
Buddhist temples in Japan.
11. KAPPABASHI （Drive through）
This part of Tokyo sells restaurant supplies and wax food samples.
12. UENO AND AKIHABARA （Drive through）
UENO, a popular shopping district with many shops selling reasonably-priced goods. AKIHABARA, a world famous district for electric appliances.
* In some cases, a taxi may be used for pick-up & return services.
* Due to operational reasons, a tour guide may not accompany you when providing pick-up and return services.
* Visits or conveyance may be omitted or substituted due to heavy traffic, weather conditions, or other operational reasons.
* The itinerary （tour completion time, visiting schedule, & others） may be changed due to heavy traffic, weather conditions, or other operational reasons.
* Tour starts from DAI-ICHI HOTEL TOKYO at 9:00 a.m.