|VALUABLE TRAVEL PACKAGES|
1. TOKYO TOWER
Enjoy a panorama of Tokyo from the main observation platform.
2. MEIJI SHRINE
Take in a fine example of Japanese shrine architecture, nestled in a peaceful, picturesque area.
3. AKASAKA GUEST HOUSE (Drive by)
A magnificent Western-style palace built in the baroque architectural style.
4. NATIONAL DIET BUILDING (Drive by)
Drive by the imposing Japanese Capitol (the House of Parliament) dominated by a massive central tower.
5. IMPERIAL PALACE EAST GARDEN
Enjoy a pleasant walk through the East Garden of the Imperial Palace, as a place of historical interest and scenic beauty. (Mon., Fri. & when East Garden is closed, visit IMPERIAL PALACE PLAZA, DOUBLE BRIDGE instead of East Garden. Visit the inner moat, 15-foot thick walls and pine trees surrounding the 250-acre fortress, home of the Emperor and Empress.)
6. GINZA SHOPPING DISTRICT (Drive through)
Drive through world famous Ginza Shopping district.
Tour disbands in Ginza. Tour guide will inform you how to go back to your hotel.
*TOUR HIGHLIGHTS *
* In some cases, a taxi may be used for pick-up & return services.
* Due to operational reasons, a tour guide may not accompany you when providing pick-up and return services.
* Visits or conveyance may be omitted or substituted due to heavy traffic, weather conditions, or other operational reasons.
* The itinerary (tour completion time, visiting schedule, & others) may be changed due to heavy traffic, weather conditions, or other operational reasons.
* Tour starts from DAI-ICHI HOTEL TOKYO at 9:00 a.m.