|VALUABLE TRAVEL PACKAGES|
* You will drive up to the highest possible point when the road up to Mt. Fuji 5th station is closed due to snow or other reasons, or if heavy traffic is expected or the tour is running late.
* Hakone Sky Gondola or Pirate Boat Cruise on Lake Ashi may be omitted or substituted due to weather conditions, heavy traffic, or other operational reasons. In such cases, the tour guide shall take you to one or two locations from among the following alternative sightseeing spots. Please note, however, that the tour will not be canceled or tour fee will not be refunded.
Alternative sightseeing spots: Hakone Shrine, Hakone Check Point, Narukawa Museum in Hakone, Boat Cruise on Lake Kawaguchi or Kawaguchi Ropeway. The tour guide shall finalize the best alternative under the circumstance.
* We recommend you to bring warm clothing during autumn and winter.
* Even if Mt. Fuji and others are invisible due to the weather conditions, the tour will not be canceled or tour fee will not be refunded.
* As a general rule, a tour guide will accompany you on the tour bus back to Tokyo after Odawara station. In this case, the tour guide will not board the Bullet Train (Shinkansen) between Odawara and Tokyo to accompany you due to operational reasons. The tour guide will inform those who are returning by Bullet Train, how to go back to your hotel from Tokyo station before boarding the train.
* In some cases, a taxi may be used for pick-up & return services.
* Due to operational reasons, a tour guide may not accompany you when providing pickup and return services.
* The itinerary (tour completion time, visiting time, schedule & others) may be changed due to heavy traffic, weather conditions, or other operational reasons.
* Tour starts from Dai-ichi Hotel Tokyo at 9:00 a.m.